Location: Bag of Bees, 393 Lisburn Road, Belfast.
Hours: 37.5 per week. 9:30-5:30 Mon-Fri.
Salary: 20,000 to 25,000 per year depending on experience.
Benefits: Good holiday entitlement. No studio culture of working weekends, public holidays or late nights. Early finish on Fridays. A fun, friendly studio where everyone pitches in to make sure work is completed in good time. Some flexibility on work day starting/finishing time if required.
Bag of Bees are a small creative team split equally between branding and website development. We have been working extremely hard since 2011 and have developed an impressive portfolio of great work. We pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make our client’s lives easy and our work is always good, always on time and always within budget. We make time for every client and try to deliver the best service they have ever received, from anyone.
We are now looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a minimum of three years studio experience and a good portfolio of professional work to join our team. The post holder will be expected to produce high quality designs from concept through to finished artwork.
As a core part of the design team, the post holder will be expected to deliver a high level of service and client care. Almost all our new work has arrived out of a glowing referral from an existing client or supplier, so we need to be sure that our new team member is a friendly and open individual.
- Experience in design for print including marketing, exhibition and packaging.
- Experience in high quality, concept led, brand development.
- Experience in producing design flats for responsive websites.
- Exhibiting visual flair and creativity.
- Proficient in use of Adobe Creative Cloud applications specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
Good writing, spelling and language skills in order to deliver professional and well reasoned presentations and to communicate clearly with clients via email.
- Ability to make efficient use of time and to complete workload and tasks within agreed time.
- Able to cope with a high volume of different projects at the same time.
- Able to work to a high standard unsupervised.
- Able to work on own initiative to overcome challenges.
- Able to work well within a driven team doing different work.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal positively with client and internal feedback.
All we need to see is a PDF with some of your best pieces of work in it and your employment record (which should have at least a few years experience in a comparable role).
We don’t need to see a detailed university record, but you will probably have completed a relevant course. We don’t need to know your A-level results and we really don’t need your GCSE results.
If you have any genuine quotes or testimonials from clients you worked with please include them, it’d never hurt.
Please get in touch via email with an indication of your current salary before 31/03/17.